Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Winter is hogging

Dress: Oasis, Necklace: Topshop,  Boots: Zara

Yes, its that special time again when I get a new dress from work... yay! How cool is the drop waist? I do feel very wintery when wearing it but then again our current weather situation (rain, rain and more rain) hardly demands summer attire.
I think my current reading choice may also be to blame as I am reading the Song of Ice and Fire series by George R.R. Martin and unsurprisingly for a born and bred northerner I am team Stark all the way! I'm now onto the third book so I think for the foreseeable future I'm going to be trying to get my hand on a cloak and some boiled leather to complete the look. Would a sword be a step too far or would I get brownie points for outfit commitment?

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you would get brownie points ha ha this made me laugh!

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you stay warm :) And yayy for a new dress!

    ReplyDelete