Pages

Thursday 3 January 2013

This little piggy went to fashion

Dress: Oasis, Shirt: Warehouse, Brogues: Marks and Spencers Limited Collection


What I'm about to tell you is probably, in blogging etiquette, way past its tell by date but I'm going to go ahead and divulge anyway. I'm such a faux pas.


I finally got a placement! I am employable! Exclamation!

For the past few months I've been working at a fashion importers as a Merchandiser Assistant. I have a desk and everything! Since September my life has literally felt like I'm in Devil Wears Prada minus the demonic boss- sorry Meryl- and I am so happy I could squeal (a most unladylike pig affliction).

I pinky promise that in future I will try and keep you in the placement loop, hopefully with work wear outfits such as the above: Elle Woods Geek Chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment