Pages

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Her name was Lola

 

 

jacket: Oasis / top: Wallis / jeans: Next / heels: Asos / jewellery: Accessorize and Warehouse / bag: Cambridge Satchel Company

For some reason when I woke up this morning I decided to dress as if I was heading to Copacabana beach and not to Asda. I'd like to say I lingered by the pineapples and coconuts for longer than necessary to compensate but I got distracted by chocolate fingers being on offer (£1!). I'll try better next time I promise.

P.S. You can send feedback on the photos to my mum who decide that 'wonky' was artistic... David Bailey is so last year darling!

P.P.S. 10 points if you spot the photo that isn't co-operating with my organisation. I'll start a league table if this becomes a frequent event.

No comments:

Post a Comment