Pages

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Blue (Da Ba Dee)

As you can probably guess from the sunny weather, these photos were taken earlier in the month when that big ball of hot plasma interwoven with magnetic fields (ta wikipedia for the intellect) was still gracing us with its presence. However, my impending trip to Portugal has placed me firmly in holiday mode and as such left me longing to ditch the coats and cardigans in favour of summer dresses and sandals.


Dress: Monsoon, Sandals: Next, Bag: Cambridge Satchel, Sunglasses: Oscar de la Renta at TK Maxx


As much as I love my Cambridge Satchel, it does require an awful lot of packing planning for someone who doesn't lean towards minimalistic tendencies. A small purse, lipstick, phone and keys fit perfectly; a kitchen sink not so much. 



Just days after my Cambridge Satchel landed on my doorstep and I realised that my current purse was far too hefty to fit, I spotted this mini miracle in TK Maxx. Rose gold leather and stripes?! Sometimes I do wonder if TK Maxx dabbles in telepathy. I also picked up a Hello Kitty for Liberty Kindle holder so I'm 99.9% sure that I already know the answer to that.

Finally does anyone have any thoughts on bare nails? Recently I've found myself rejecting the polish in favour of the natural look but I'm not sure if it's lazy or chic. 

1 comment: